Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Link up HERE with Jamie

Here's what I'm loving on this first Wednesday in August........

I'm loving that I get to chat with the new teacher on my team today.  We spent about an hour discussing meet the teacher, homework and newsletters.  We also started talking about all the things we still need to buy for our classrooms.  We get a little bit of money from the state, but I couldn't help reminding her about Donor's Choose. I am a HUGE fan of Donor's Choose! She really wants to add books to her collection and this is the perfect place to do it!


I'm loving  that one week from today I'll be headed back to school for my first official teacher workday of the new school year!

I'm loving that quick progress is being made on my Search Team at church.  We are searching for a Christian Eduation Leader and are in the process of scheduling phone interviews this week.  It is getting "real" and that is so exciting!

I'm loving that my jewelry from my Lia Sophia show has shipped already!  I'm on the lookout for my box full of bling that should be arriving on my doorstep any day now. 

I'm loving my favorite column today.  Wednesdays are the best days to pick up a USA today because of a little "slice of life" piece on the front page of the Life section.  Today Craig Wilson writes about all the baggage one must carry now to spend a day at the beach.  It takes me back to a weekend in June when a group of my friends spent a day on the beach together.  When it was time to pack up and head home, it was a team effort to carry the umbrellas, coolers, children, snacks, towels, corn hole boards, etc. This good memory was definitely not dependant upon how lightly we traveled.

I'm loving that my friend Dorothy and I scheduled a Dream Dinners session for next week.  I am looking forward to 12 pre-made meals in my freezer ready to pull out an bake on the spot! 

I am going to make Parmesan Pesto Salmon with Cheese Crisps,


Chicken  Marsala with Mushroom and Mashed Potatoes,


and Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches.  Just to name a few!


What are you loving today?

1 comment:

  1. great post girl! i so adore pulled pork BBQ sandwiches as well YUMM! just wanted to stop and say you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete