Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two Birds, One Stone

I realized this weekend that time is quickly slipping away from my summer and I need to get some items from my Summer Bucket List crossed off already! 

I've been thinking a lot lately about my friends and how lucky I am to have each and every one of them.  So, I decided to write a few letters and I included a heartfelt surprise in each one! 

I decided to send letters to my friends Katy and Roxy.  They both had been eyeing a piece of the jewelry that I sell so I packaged one up for each of them with the letter.   It's only a small token of my friendship, but I think it's important that we tell the people we love and appreciate that we do love and appreciate them more often!



Summer Bucket List

1.Trip to the beach
2. Read a book, or two, or three
3. Start a new tradition at home
4. Give a heartfelt surprise to someone
5. Give a good report to a manager about an employee
6. Extreme Makeover: Kindergarten Closet Edition
7. Begin writing a children's book
8. Clean out all 4 3 closets (one down, three to go!)
9. Try Yoga again (my friend Kristy invited me to go...I have been a slacker, but am still hoping to go soon!)
10. Write a letter to the editor
11. Write a letter to a friend
12. Go on a picnic
13. Start a blog
14. Learn about Guided Math Groups (meeting twice this week to talk about it)
15. Go to a concert
16. Finally beat my husband at a game of Clue: The Office edition
17. Complete Family Trust Grant (changed from Foundation to Family trust b/c I missed the deadline)
18. Complete and mail in STAR Teacher Application

No comments:

Post a Comment