Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Here's what I'm loving on this first Wednesday in September--

I'm loving that the 2011-2012 District Teacher of the Year was announced last night!  I remember that night--like it was yesterday--exactly one year ago today when my name was being called.  I got emotional just thinking about it!  So many blessings came my way last year and I couldn't be happier to pass along and share this joy with yet another teacher! 

I'm loving that my field experience teacher candidate from Winthrop University posted a blog entry yesterday!  She started with our class last week and we are so happy to have her!  I hope to share my experiences and learn from her as well. 

I'm loving that it's Color Theme Weeks in  kindergarten!  We are showing our kindergarten spirit and reviewing colors by dressing up each day in a new color.  Today is ORANGE day--had to go shopping for this one! But I did find a pretty orange sweater!

I'm loving  that the temps are slowly falling.  It was cool this morning!  I love walking out the door in the morning and feeling the cool breeze.

I'm loving this new hand soap that my AMAZING assistant teacher brought me yesterday!  We both love Fall and the scents and colors that come along with it! The scent is Pumpkin Caramel Latte.  Yum.


And on that same topic, I'm loving that the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks!!  Double Yum.

What are you loving today? 


2 comments:

  1. Yay for Pumpkin Spice lattes! actually, yay for pumpkin anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you are loving today :)

    ReplyDelete