I've been thinking a lot lately about my friends and how lucky I am to have each and every one of them. So, I decided to write a few letters and I included a heartfelt surprise in each one!
I decided to send letters to my friends Katy and Roxy. They both had been eyeing a piece of the jewelry that I sell so I packaged one up for each of them with the letter. It's only a small token of my friendship, but I think it's important that we tell the people we love and appreciate that we do love and appreciate them more often!
Summer Bucket List
3. Start a new tradition at home
5. Give a good report to a manager about an employee
7. Begin writing a children's book
8. Clean out all
9. Try Yoga again (my friend Kristy invited me to go...I have been a slacker, but am still hoping to go soon!)
12. Go on a picnic
14. Learn about Guided Math Groups (meeting twice this week to talk about it)
17. Complete Family Trust Grant (changed from Foundation to Family trust b/c I missed the deadline)